Friday, November 17, 2006

Manifesto

Before anyone asks... yes you will only be seeing my companions in swim suits on the blog. When I visit Brigid in the spring, perhaps. I am debating about whether or not to tell a story about the white Italian Rasta and his obnoxious girlfriend, but I'm not sure I want to go there on this blog. I've been reading other blogs devoted to"honesty", but they read like bitchy teenage diaries. True, I mentioned the couple, but really just for contrast. I devote this blog solely to good thoughts and the people who inspire them, like Minna and Barb. When we laid our towels out on the beach Barb said "what a perfect day". I love statements like that - completely sincere and unselfconscious. We had fish for lunch and two milkshakes each.


1 comment:

Google Images said...

fished on the beach?

Christina Hwang